With the invention of computers, our lives have become much easier.
Today devices are everywhere with us: at home, in the office, in educational institutions. Computers opened up a world of new opportunities and made our lives more comfortable, they saved us time. Now the Internet has brought dependency and is the most successful thief of the time. But this is another question, now we are not talking about this. Our personalized essays service invites you to read the essay on the computer. We have tried to ensure that all of our services meet your requirements to the fullest.
The role of computers in our lives.
Yes, technology has exceeded all expectations and has completely changed our lives. Unfortunately, most functions are destructively useless and unnecessary because humanity has lived peacefully without them. But thanks to them people earn money, and large sums of money. Computers opened before us a virtual world, which unfortunately most people have replaced the real one.
At first computers were very expensive and only a few of us could afford such a luxury. Even few companies could boast of having computers. Today, the computer is not a luxury, but an object of necessity. Try to study without having a computer, laptop or tablet at home or even during classes (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/books-or-computers-at-school-choose-wisely). All devices must be connected to the network. Or perhaps you think that modern students spend hours in the library and rewrite the information in books, as their mothers and fathers did? Of course, you don’t believe it.
It takes hours of time to list how many new professions arose thanks to the computer industry and the online world. I’m already quiet about the activities of professional hackers. Suppose you are not the head of Microsoft, just a normal office worker, never forget the danger to which all information data in computer databases is exposed. Try to protect not only personal accounts and information. Save your time while doing housework, and then read about this company.
Also in this section:
Influence of computers on human health.
Adults probably guess that the hours they spend sitting at the computer cannot go through health at all. For example, the person often works with computers, so they know that they have frequent headaches, fatigue, constant eye pain and strain, sleep problems, back and back pain (due to incorrect posture during work). This list can be numbered for a long time. If you create the questionnaire data, then almost everyone knows that the computer can be really harmful to our health, but most simply ignore or do not take this fact seriously. Dozens of essays were published on the computer.
You can easily find information from the history of this device, computer addiction etc.
If you hardly feel any deterioration in your health now, then in the near future they will outnumber you. So do not be lazy, follow the advice of doctors, monitor your posture during work, buy special glasses, do exercises, do not exceed the time allowed to work on the computer. Yes, there are many ways and you just need to have the desire not to hurt yourself.
Modern children grow up with computers. They know how to use different devices from an early age. It is not a problem for a three year old to find a cartoon on a laptop, or download his favorite game on the iPhone. And parents must take care of the child’s vision (it should not be spoiled so soon). Students are now able to control time on the computer. Remember, nothing can be more important than your health. We are already adults and we are responsible for our own actions. So be careful, take care of yourself and don’t forget about your health. If you feel good now, it doesn’t mean it will always be that way.
And did you know that …
Let us tell you some fun but true facts about computers and the computer industry. I know that the Most of us are familiar with computer technology since childhood, but I am sure that you have never thought of some details related to the operation of such devices. It took years to create the first laptop, plus it was far from perfect. But in the last 20 years, technology has improved so much that people are releasing new models every day and inventing new features. To realize your idea now you only need money and a little time.
1) Do you remember the good old days, when we carefully burned information onto shiny discs? They had different formats, the most common are DVD and CD. So do you know why the duration of the recording on the CD was never more than 72 minutes? The answer is here: the creators of the device were guided by the time of Beethoven’s ninth symphony playing.
2) Have you ever noticed that people who work a lot or who sit in front of a computer even blink differently? Thanks to computer technology, we now have an interesting disease called office vision syndrome. A characteristic of people suffering from this syndrome is that they can blink only 7 times per minute. Here is some information to compare: On average, a normal, healthy adult blinks 15-20 times per minute.
3) The following fact is quite funny. Suppose everyone knows that in our world a person does not represent life without computers, but it is not so. Please remember that cyberbots are still alive. Who are they? They fear that even ideas will get close to devices and everything connected to them. Such thoughts sink them into fear and horror. I hope you are not one of them, because then you would not have read the essay to this place.
4) The first email was sent in 1971 and at the same time the @ icon was used for the first time.
5) Now let’s talk a little bit about office workers. People who work on a computer are really tempted to use their work time for personal purposes. This applies to your time on the Internet and various computer games. It is terrible that, according to special research, the most common office worker spends 500 million hours on computer games. I’m not talking about correspondence and social media. This is a real degradation, isn’t it? So productivity suffers at the same time for 10 billion dollars.
With a smile, I remember the time when we needed to take certificates from the secretary at university. The girl was sitting in front of the computer with such a concentrated gaze that sometimes she did not immediately respond to the request. You may feel uncomfortable disturbing such a busy person. But if you look a little on the shelf, you can see the popular game on the computer screen called Farm. Here the cows are milked, the cheese is prepared, the eggs are collected. Do you suddenly ask a person about the certificate?
6) Today, almost everyone knows what spam is, but who knows how to handle it. An interesting fact of the statistics: spam was sent in one year. Translated into a percentage, then it will be 94% of all email.
7) It is not a secret that from time to time (and sometimes very often) the computers in the office break down. So, I will tell you, dear employees, if you drank less coffee or tea in front of your computer screen, life would be easier, not for you, of course, but for your device. Most failures are due to the fact that liquid has been spilled on the keyboard, the second frequent cause of failure is frequent changes in the power network.
8) Honestly, I’m not surprised by the fact that people are not very inventive now. After all, most of us when we come up with a real password and consider this task very difficult. System administrators are generally surprised by the fact that the most popular passwords are such sets of digits 12345, 123456, 11111, 55555, 77777. There are especially smart people (4%) who have the same password and access it. Well, your laziness makes life a lot easier for hackers. This essay publishing company can help all students.
Today manufacturers continue to work on updating gadgets, building software and useful software, expanding the capabilities of devices that will further enhance their work and provide users with access to the latest applications and utilities. I hope that an essay on the computer is not like the others, we try to approach it in a non-standard way. Our essay rewriting help is available 24 hours a day.